Sorry its been so long since our last post, things have been quite busy here! We’ve been preparing for this upcoming weeks’ presentations and demos, as well as making improvements to WALRUS.
Before I dive into some of the testing we did at NERVE, I wanted to share the schedule for the WALRUS Rover at WPI’s project presentation day! This year, projects presentation day will occur on Thursday April 23rd at WPI. We will be presenting for all four of our majors with the schedule below:
- 10:00 am -12:00 pm: Mechanical Engineering Expo in Alden Hall
- 12:30 pm to 2:45 pm: Robotics Engineering Expo in Atwater Kent
- 2:00 pm: Robotics Engineering Presentation in Atwater Kent 116
- 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm: Computer Science QnA in Fuller Labs
- 3:00 pm: Computer Science Presentation (Room TBD)
- 3:30 pm to 4:00 pm: Electrical Engineering QnA in Atwater Kent
- 3:30 pm: Electrical Engineering Presentation (Room TBD)
Be sure to come check us out!!!!
On April 8th we had the opportunity to bring WALRUS to the NERVE Center (New England Robotics Validation and Experimentation Center) and do some driving on their NIST courses.
Here are a few picture highlights of the night:
See you on Thursday!